Saturday, November 1, 2014

William Deresiewicz writes 'Don't Send Your Kids to the Ivy League' and says elite education is "overrated"


The world is increasingly suspicious of the 1% of humankind who seem to have a blast in life, while the rest 99% of human beings live and endure, well, mainly to feature the 1%. 
Read Full Article At Linkedin.